You may receive an academic tutorial for several reasons. It is NOT a discipline write up. It is used to help you improve your grade for the following:
1. Make up work not completed.
2. Work not completed in class in a timely manner.
3. Work completed incorrectly or rushed.
4. Tests that were missed, and other arrangements have not been made or are impossible to make to make up the work.
5. For other reasons that may come up throughout the year.
You have 1 day for each day that you were absent to turn your make up work in to me before it becomes late.
Make sure to ask at the beginning of class on the day you return. It is your responsibility to make sure you get your make-up work.
Paper, pencil, colored pencils, pen for corrections, erasers, library book.
Yes, students will receive a study guide at least 2 days before each test.